Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ridiculously Good Caramel, Banana, Almond Butter Mash.

Yes, this is a raw recipe, I swear!  I love, love, love eating nut butter with bananas.  Sometimes I will do just that as a super quick, easy meal.  Right now I have a stash of my raw caramel http://www.rawfoodpunk.com/1/post/2009/03/raw-baker-extraordinaire.html  so I mixed some in with my raw almond butter and banana and it was potentially one of the yummiest things I've ever tasted.  Its incredibly simple to make, so much so that I hesitate to put it in official recipe form but it'll be easier to read this way:

Almond Butter, Caramel Banana Mash

1 banana, mashed 
1-2 tablespoons raw almond butter
generous drizzle of raw caramel  


Mix everything together in a cereal bowl and enjoy!!




Music: Glory Box-Portishead


Eat Happy.  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment