Saturday, June 6, 2009

Come Visit The New Rawfoodpunk.com!!

Hello!  I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you who follow me here on Blogger!  I have moved over to wordpress to offer you an even better experience, with the same recipes and info you enjoy, plus much more!  I will no longer be posting on Blogger and this site will be shut down soon but the website is still rawfoodpunk.com!  No big changes to deal with!  Please come see the new rawfoodpunk.com and if you enjoyed following subscribe to get updates to sent to your email!  The RSS Feed was just set up so you should have no problem staying up to date with Raw Food PunK!  Thanks again for all of your support!  Let me know what you think of the new site as it comes along (its still a work in progress, but we're getting there!)

Thanks guys!

--Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u



    Eating Healthy Food

    ReplyDelete